I have been a professional leader for over 30 years, a journey that continues to energise, challenge and one that I remain passionate about. Leadership for me has taken me around the world as an Army Officer, Consultant, Board Chairman and Chief Executive.
Like most leaders it has not been without challenge, failure, success, highs, lows, recessions and periods of massive growth. The constant has been people and the challenge of adapting, influencing, guiding and learning from talented leaders. In my current role I get to work closely with and positively influence Business Leaders at the top of their game as they seek to perform at the highest level. My strengths and skills include;
– Developing Strategic Execution plans.
– Facilitating Business Strategy.
– Leading and developing high performance teams.
– Coaching experienced CEO’s & Business Leaders to define and achieve the next level of leadership.
– Reshaping the composition of Boards of Directors.
*-Supporting Board Chairs, Founding Directors and Managing Directors to lead change.
– Succession Planning.
– Leading tough conversations.
Every day I get paid to make a difference to peoples lives, to support them Simplify their Businesses and to do what I love. Does it get any better than that?……..not really.
“Leighs is fortunate to work with Kendall as he has bought real value and insight to our business and he has provided a very positive contribution to our success.”Anthony Leighs, Managing Director Leighs Construction